We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data by us and cookies that are used by our Website. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR (“Administrator”)
- The administrator of personal data collected via the website www.serwis-panasonic.pl is Grzegorz Witoń performing business activity as firm W&W Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe Grzegorz Witoń, registered office address: Rokicińska 142, 92-412 Łódź, address for service: Rokicińska 142, 92-412 Łódź, NIP: 7260038256, REGON: 470015902, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, e-mail address: email@example.com, next „Administrator”, being / and at the same time the Service Provider. , place of business: Piotrkowska 235/241, 90-456 Łódź, address for service: Piotrkowska 235/241, 90-456 Łódź, NIP: 7260038256, REGON: 470015902, e-mail address (e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”.
- Personal data collected by the Administrator via the website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Website and the provision of services offered on it (“Services”).
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide to do, it could be:
- Provision of services offered on the Website.
- Fulfillment of your orders.
- Direct marketing of the services offered.
- Transfer of your personal data to ING Bank Śląski S.A. (“Bank”) in connection with the provision by the Bank to the Online Store of the service of providing infrastructure for servicing payments via the Internet (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- Service and settlement by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- In order for the Bank to verify the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of payers’ interests in connection with their complaints (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
The basis for processing:
- A sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- Legal obligation binding on us, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
- Your consent expressed on the Website (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
- Contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to establish, assert or defend any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in direct marketing (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
Our legitimate interest in customer satisfaction research (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
Type of personal data processed:
- First name and last name
- E-mail adress
- Phone number
- Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- the inability to use the Website’s services
- no possibility to make purchases on the Website
Possibility to withdraw consent:
The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, i.e. until:
- the legal obligation that obliges us to process your data will cease to bind us
- the possibility of establishing, investigating or defending any claims related to the contract concluded by the Website by the parties will cease
- you will withdraw your consent to the processing of data, if it was its basis
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted – if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing
– depending on what is applicable in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection with an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- requests to transfer data to another administrator,
- object at any time to the processing of your data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation – in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator),
- if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our website, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies (cookies). These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- they enable you, among others, to use all the functions of the Website
- do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
In this Store, cookies are used for the following purposes:
- remembering information about your session
- providing the functions of the Website
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser’s help file. You can read the information on this subject by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, relevant tips can be found on the following subpages, depending on the browser you use:
More information about cookies can be found in Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- software provider needed to run the website
- the entity delivering the goods
- accounting office
- hosting provider
- provider of software that facilitates running a business (e.g. accounting software)
- an entity providing marketing services
- an entity providing statistical services
- relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your personal data rights?
Write to the e-mail address: