- The W&W website has a website with an online store, available at https://serwis-panasonic.pl, owned by Grzegorz Witoń, running a business under the name W&W Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe Grzegorz Witoń, entered into the Central Register of Information on Economic Activity , run by the Minister of Development, Labor and Technology.
- These regulations define the terms and conditions for concluding and terminating Sales Agreements with the Consumer and contractors, hereinafter referred to as Customers, using the services provided by the Store.
- These regulations define the rules of the complaint procedure, as well as the rules for using services provided electronically.
- Consumer – a natural person who concludes a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller – W&W Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe Grzegorz Witoń with headquarters in Łódź at ul. Rokicińska 142, postal code 92-412, NIP 726-003-82-56, REGON 470015902.
- Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
- Shop– an online store run by the Seller at the internet address https://serwis-panasonic.pl.
- Distance contract – a contract concluded with the Customer remotely (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Regulations – these Store regulations.
- Order – the Customer’s declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
- Order form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows you to place an Order.
- Product – a product or service available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement – a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
Contact with the Store
- Seller’s address: Piotrkowska 235/241, 90-456 Lodz
- Seller’s e-mail address: email@example.com
- Seller’s phone number: (0-42) 632 03 37
- Seller’s bank account number:
52 1050 1461 1000 0023 6191 4167 EUR
32 1050 1461 1000 0024 0226 2550 PLN
- The customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
- The customer can communicate by phone with the Seller during the hours 9:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
- The prices given in the Store are expressed in Polish currency and are gross prices (including VAT) or other selected currencies.
- The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store’s website when placing the Order,
including when expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- Services provided electronically enable the Customer to use the Store free of charge, as well as to make purchases via the Store’s website.
- The Seller allows the Customer to set up a user account on the Store’s website, to which he can view and update data at any time, as well as the right to delete the account without any consequences.
- The service provides repair services for Panasonic digital cameras. Each time the service is individually priced and presented to the client for approval.
- The customer can accept the quote.
- May decline and request the return of the equipment. In this case, it only covers the courier costs.
- He can reject the quote and leave the equipment for disposal. In this case, it will not incur any costs.
Information about possible payment methods
- The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered Goods:
- credit card.
- electronic transfer via the imoje external payment system operated by ING Bank Śląski S.A. based in Katowice.
- Payments will be accepted via payment links.
Procedure for concluding a Sales Agreement
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Store, go to the Store’s website address and submit an inquiry by completing the order form.
- The binding and final price is the price at the time of placing the order by the customer.
- Payment for the ordered goods can be made in the payment methods available in the order form.
The right to withdraw from the contract
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate declaration within 14 days by sending it to the address provided in these Regulations.
- The 14-day period is counted from the date on which the Product was delivered. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the Product back within 14 days.
- Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall promptly, not later than within 14 days from the receipt of the Consumer’s declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, reimburse the payments made by him, with the exception of delivery costs.
b. The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agreed to a different solution.
c. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the Product back or until proof of its return is provided to him.
- The Sales Agreement covers new Products, unless otherwise stated on the Product page.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with an item free from defects.
- In the event of a defect in the Product purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
- It is recommended to include in the complaint, inter alia, a brief description of the defect, circumstances
(including the date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, including contact details, and the Customer’s request in connection with the defect of the goods.
- The seller will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days.
- Goods sent as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the seller’s address.
- The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Store is the Seller.
- Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Store is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement.
- The recipients of the personal data of the Store’s Customers may be selected Carriers or intermediaries carrying out shipments at the request of the Administrator, as well as a selected entity servicing selected payment methods.
- The customer has the right to access their data, as well as the right to change or delete them.
- Providing the Customer’s personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the Sales Agreement.
- Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish or another selected language.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods.
- Any disputes that may arise while using the Store’s services, the parties undertake to resolve amicably, and in the event of failure to reach an agreement, they submit to the resolution of the common court competent for the seat of the Seller.
- The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to infringe any Customer’s rights under the law.